Sex tour cambodia

Your passport is a valuable document and attractive to criminals who may try to use your identity to commit crimes. Some operators may ask to hold your passport as a deposit or guarantee before hiring vehicles to you.

Passports are valuable documents that should be protected.

Contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate of Cambodia for up-to-date information.

If you plan to enter or exit Cambodia via a land border crossing, confirm before you travel that it's open to foreigners and, if required, that visas on arrival are available. Be especially alert to the local security situation in border regions and land crossings between countries.

Alternatively, you can attend the Cambodian Department of Immigration office located opposite the Phnom Penh International Airport.

Foreigners who work in Cambodia need a work permit from the Cambodian Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training.

The official currency of Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR) but US Dollars (USD) are also legal tender.

You can use KHR for small transactions but you'll need USD for most purchases.

If you intend to stay in Cambodia for more than thirty days, you must renew your visa. Visas can be renewed at a number of locations, including travel agents, hostels, guesthouses and vehicle rental companies.

Monitor local media and follow the instructions of local authorities. Six legal international border crossing points are open for foreign travellers on the Cambodian-Thai border at Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), O Smach (Oddar Meanchey), Poipet (Banteay Meanchey), Prom (Pailin), Daung (Battambang) and Chorma (Oddar Meanchey).

Tourist visas can be obtained on arrival at these border crossings during opening hours.

If you visit the Thai-Cambodia border area, be alert to the risk of landmines and unexploded military ordnance.

This is particularly relevant for the following areas popular with tourists: Tourist attractions and border crossing points in this area may be closed with little or no notice.